57 Tintern Ave
Manchester M41 6FH
Mon - Fri: 08.00 - 18.00
Sat & Sun: Call Our Helpline
Landlords gas safety certificate - landlords gas safety check

Do I need a landlords gas safety certificate?

If you rent out a property then as a landlord you are responsible for ensuring that all gas fittings and flues are maintained in good order and that gas appliances and flues are checked for safety every 12 months.

You must keep a record of all safety checks for at least two years and issue it to existing tenants and to any new tenants before they move in.

Tenants are responsible for the maintenance and safety of appliances they own.

CH4 Heating Solutions Ltd offer a range of services to tenants and landlords –

Gas Safety Checks

Gas Safety Certificates